Welcome to the T. I’m here to help you navigate through
some aspects of college life!
Hi! My name is Andrea! I’m a second-year Chemical Engineering student with a minor in Consulting. I’m originally from Milwaukee, WI.
What I’ll chat about
- Being an Honors student
- Taking classes remotely
- Reminiscing about Boston
- Husky Ambassadors
- SiS (Sisters in Solidarity)
- BESS (Black Engineering Student Society)
- NU|ACES (Northeastern Alliance of Civically Engaged Students)
- SAIL Student Club
Catch the T
- Socializing 101This past week was Thanksgiving and despite it being a fundamentally flawed holiday, I’ll still take a moment to say that I am extremely grateful for all of my college friends. So, strap in for a quick blog where I talk aContinue reading “Socializing 101”
- Boston Is Chalk Full of Potential AdventuresHey y’all! As we have this crazy warm weekend, I’m reminiscing about all the adventures I went on my first year, so I thought I would share some of the reasons I love going to school in Boston! To start, Northeastern specificallyContinue reading “Boston Is Chalk Full of Potential Adventures”
- Brazil but Make It ~Online~Hey y’all! As I’m wrapping up studying for midterms season, I thought I’d take the time to reminisce about the summer when it was warmer, and life was more relaxed. This past summer I participated in an online Dialogue of Civilizations toContinue reading “Brazil but Make It ~Online~”