Welcome to the T. I’m here to help you navigate through
some aspects of college life!
Hi! My name is Andrea! I’m a second-year Chemical Engineering student with a minor in Consulting. I’m originally from Milwaukee, WI.
What I’ll chat about
- Being an Honors student
- Taking classes remotely
- Reminiscing about Boston
- Husky Ambassadors
- SiS (Sisters in Solidarity)
- BESS (Black Engineering Student Society)
- NU|ACES (Northeastern Alliance of Civically Engaged Students)
- WRBB Radio
Catch the T
- Alexa, Play 24k MagicSo so soooo beyond happy to announce that I finally have some co-op news to share with y’all!! Last week I had 3 whole interviews for different co-op positions, and *spoiler alert* a couple days ago I accepted an offer! It wasContinue reading “Alexa, Play 24k Magic”
- What Makes College Fun (part 2)I present to you the highly anticipated part two! One thing you gotta know about me is that I am obsessed with a bargain or doing things for free, so I adore the Resident Student Association (RSA) because they offer so manyContinue reading “What Makes College Fun (part 2)”
- What Makes College FunSo I was looking through my previous posts trying to decide what to write about because I feel like I’m too early in the coop search process to start blogging about that quite yet (aka that will be my next post), andContinue reading “What Makes College Fun”